Sara is a Project Manager who has experience in a wide variety of project types including office/ commercial, retail development, healthcare, and multi-family residential. As a LEED Accredited Professional she brings sustainable solutions to the forefront whenever possible and serves as an office resource for sustainable design. Sara is excited to get to know her clients, their needs, and develop lasting relationships.
To me being an Architect is about really working with someone to understand what their vision is, to walk in their shoes for a few moments. Each vision a client brings to us is unique and so is our solution. Being a part of this process is exciting every single time.
Connections and Education:
- Registered Architect, Nebraska
- LEED Accredited Professional (BD+C)
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Bachelor of Architecture, Iowa State University (2003)
“Go big or go home”
I don’t believe in half effort. I strive to bring my full attention to my work, my home life; every endeavor. The rewards for being fully engaged are so much richer for having truly put in the full effort. And if I am going to fail, let it be spectacular.
- Hendricks Community Hospital; Hendricks, MN
- Nebraska Crossing Outlets; Gretna, NE
- Gretna Senior Living; Gretna, NE
- Private Auto Gallery; Tea, SD
- Pinnacle Bank Branch; Osceola, NE