Steve has 20 years of experience that spans nearly all types of projects and clients. An extremely talented designer, he excels at finding unique and creative solutions to clients needs. His team approach creates an even playing field for clients, consultants, and contractors to make every project as successful as possible. He has project experience in office/ commercial, healthcare, retail development, and both multi-family and private residential.
” K I S (S) Keep it simple (stupid)”
I love trying to break things down to their simplest resolutions. I’m not always successful but I love trying, whether it’s a construction detail or a design, the simplest solution is usually the best.
Connections and Education:
- Registered Architect, Nebraska
- Registered Architect, Wisconsin
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA
- Master of Architecture, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (1996)
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, University of Nebraska, Lincoln (1991)
When I was in elementary school I loved to watch buildings being constructed. I loved to draw and I wanted to know how things get built. I guess being an Architect was inevitable.
- Perkins County Hospital; Grant, NE
- Providence Medical Center; Wayne, NE
- Nebraska Crossing Outlets; Gretna, NE
- The Triangle Residences; Omaha, NE
- Private Residences (multiple projects)